1. Donate for food for the people living outside the government hospitals and slum areas.
2. Donate blankets and clothes to millions of homeless people struggling with the rough Delhi
3. Donate toys and educational kits (pen, pencil, books, and notebooks) to poor children.
4. Donate dignity kits (sanitary napkins, condom, and contraceptive pills) for the women of the slum
5. Donate gadgets like laptops, phones, tabs and computers. (You can donate used gadgets too, but
they must be in working condition.)